Young Nigerian man invents hydro-powered electricity generator.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ponmile Opeyemi 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ponmile Opeyemi
    Registered On: August 28, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 0

LATEST EPL 2018-19 POLITICS GOSSIP CELEBS WEDDINGS HAUSA NEWS ASK NAIJ Hundreds of APC members led by former party chairman defect to PDP Young Nigerian man invents hydro-powered electricity generator Author: Caroline – A Nigerian teenage boy has earned himself an applause after he left many people impressed with his recent invention – The 17-year-old boy identified as Adesola Samuel has built an electricity generator that uses water instead of fuel – He explained that he worked with the principle that water is used to generate electricity at river Niger, to create the invention Despite the bad reputation that precedes Nigeria, there are still many intelligent people in the country who continue to make the country proud. One of them being a teenage boy identified as Samuel Adesola. The Oyo-born 17-year-old boy has become an internet sensation due to his latest invention. He create an electricity generator that might just be the next best thing. According to the young inventor, it uses water intead of fuel. Sharing more information about how it works and other impressive inventions of his with our corresponce, he wrote: My name is Adesola Samuel, I graduated from secondary school (school of science, Okeho) this year (2018), 17 years old, I’m from Oyo state and lives in Okeho, a town in oke-ogun area of Oyo state. I like to build and design ”principle behind the working of some complex machines”kits.
    Nigerian man invents electricity generating set which uses water instead of fuel Source: Original Anytime I see a problem around me, I will try to provide solution to the problem, I decided to developed my own rechargeable electric fan last year during hot season because at night when NEPA does not bring light and everywhere is hot, I needed a fan to operate in the absence of electricity. I also worked on a simple direct current generator that I can use to illuminate my room using electric motor and compact Disc (CD) with rubber band. Nigerian man invents electricity generating set which uses water instead of fuel Source: Original I built the power bank to be charging my phone when there is no electricity. I later worked on a generator to b using water and I called it hydro-powerd generator, I used two electric motors and it worked based on d principle water is used to generate electricity at river Niger, the bucket serve as my water reservoir. And more others.
    This has come at a time when the price of petrol in the country has become a fundamental issue. Adesola might be a young man but his ideas, if it attracts the right sponsors, might go a long way in improving the standard of living for most people.
    Respect to this young fellow!

Please click the login or register button at the top to post a topic, reply or comment